How To Have A Profitable Coaching Business and Create a Full-Time Income
Guest: Deji ‘DJ’ Sobanjo
Deji ‘DJ’ Sobanjo is the founder of Profit from Coaching.
In this episode, we are discussing about “How to create a profitable coaching business and create a full time income and how to stay in profit?”
DJ answers to my questions about:
- How he started coaching and why he is passionate about helping coaches make profit?
- How he used his skills and transitioned into coaching people?
- What are the tips to get the first client?
- What are the coach’s dilemmas?
- What is his recommendation to people who are in this dilemma and develop the mindset to coach?
- What can be 5 tips to remain in profit?
DJ shares with us the following:
- How he started his own marketing business along with his passion for helping people.
- His struggles being in the corporate world and at the same time coaching people.
- His first experience with a client who paid for his coaching.
- How to be compensated for your values and skills.
- To build a mindset that when you bring value to market and can make a difference, you deserve to get paid.
- How to introduce yourself to the client.
- The dilemma of the reality and dream and passion of doing a job.
- There needs to be a transformation and needing to be in an environment.
DJ gives the following tips to remain in profit:
- Discovering self and showing you who you are.
- Defining community as community is the key thing for consistency.
- Growing the community.
- Serving your community.
- Upgrading yourself and copywriting your content.
You can connect with DJ here: