How To Develop a Wining Mindset For Success In Life and Business
Guest: Words Taylor
Words Taylor is a spoken word and a paid motivational speaker and a poet.
In this episode, Words is sharing with us “How To Develop a Wining Mindset For Success In Life and Business?”
- How he transitioned to help people and motivate them?
- How do we create the winning mindset and how to navigate through that?
- How he took the personal responsibility?
- How can we express anger that does not hurt others?
- What is mindset unleashed and how do we do that?
- What is your opinion on comparison syndrome?
Words shares the following with us in this video:
- How he started his poetry.
- You have the right to feel emotions like mourning, feeling hurt, anger.
- Mindset starts with the self-evaluation.
- You need to be heard.
- Do not be around people when you are angry.
- To unleash your mind start getting to a habit of telling how great you are.
- Do not mimic others and create your own identity.
You can connect with Words here: