Secrets To Become A Great TED and TEDX Speaker
Guest: Soness Stevens
Soness Stevens is the head speaker coach for multiple TEDx events. She is a TED & TEDx speaker, weekly NHK TV Communications Navigator, and Associate Professor of business presentation skills.
In this episode, Soness is sharing with us “Secrets To Become A Great TED and TEDX Speaker?”
- How did she start and why opted for TED?
- Is TED is all about sharing your ideas.
- What does it take to become a great TED speaker and what you need to have?
- What is the difference between TED and TEDx?
- How do we apply to be a TEDx speaker?
- What is the actual process to apply for TEDx?
- What is the timeframe that TED gets back to you after application?
Soness shares the following tips with us in this video:
- Own your story.
- Need to always be ready.
- Clear idea in your core thesis.
- Think about an idea that people can replicate.
- TED is a main stage even held in Vancouver.
- TEDx are independently organized events.
- You have to be you with your voice and share your ideas.
- Find the events that the one that is going to get you featured best.
You can connect with Soness here: